Mask with single ribs at the top and bottom that represents the neutral and “cost-efficient” choice of textile mask in a classic single-colour design. It is a comfortable mask that fits and sits well to offer the said barrier.
The mask has successfully passed the required tests defined in the new EU standard CWA 17553 for Community Face Coverings and AFNOR SPEC S76-001 with impressive results. Click logo to see test result
- Single ribs at the top and bottom
- Reduces the risk of airborne viral contamination by hindering hand-to-face contamination
- May help minimize the transmission of airborne organisms
- Protects both user and surrounding persons
- Good fit ensures high comfort, correct placement and help avoid touching the mask too much
- Easy to apply
- Soft, flexible, seamless and breathable material
- Can be folded to small size and easily kept in a bag or pocket
- Washable and reusable - can be washed up to 25 times
- Latex-free material for the safety of the user
- Tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex standard 100
The seamless barrier mask is recommended to be used as a passive support by people who are looking for personal protection as a result of social distancing and other government regulations. The mask is a reusable mask for civil use only.
94% Polyamide, 6% Elastane
Adult use only.
Circumference from neck to mid nose.
White, black and tan
- Bags/boxes of 1 pc.
- Bags of 5 pcs. per size and colour in boxes of 400 pcs.
- Bags of 100 pcs. per size and colour in boxes of 400 pcs.
NOTE: The Carefix barrier masks are not a medical supply. They do not meet medical/hospital standards and shall not be used as or for any kind of medical or hospital treatment. They are intended solely as a breathable, physical barrier over the mouth and nose for the reduction of inhalation of harmful bacteria and viruses.