SAFEHIP® Active is a belt with velcro and sewn-in hip protector shields (foam shields). It is intended for temporary requirements and designed for active elderly people who are afraid of falling.
- For use in rehabilitation and training centres and training venues or at home during the mobilisation phase
- Indispensable when performing household tasks
- Can be used over or under normal clothing as desired
- Ideal for leisure activities such as hiking, walking, cycling etc.
- Easy to put on and take off for user and care givers
- Belt made of breathable material (AirX) for excellent comfort
- Shields made of soft PE foam
- Available in black
- Washable at 40°C
- Sizes S to XXL
- Medical product - CE marked
To find the right size, look at the SAFEHIP® sizechart