I am now wearing a white Sophia compression bra after my single-sided mastectomy. I am so grateful and don't know how to thank you!
These are my first reflections:
- It gives just the right level of compression everywhere, including in the armpit.
- It doesn't slide down when I move, like the bandage did.
- It keeps the foam prosthesis in place when I move, so I don't need to check or adjust it.
- There is no need for two layers anymore (bandage + soft bra for foam prosthesis over it).
- It doesn't squeeze my healthy breast in a hurtful way (like the bandage did).
- It is surprisingly soft and comfortable - I feel like a normal person with a sports bra on.
When I am meeting my doctor next time, I will show her how it fits and let her know why I think it works. Thank you!!