Back to overview
Fixation briefs: Complete retail concept enabled market test prior to launch
- Customer interested in going into retail, however, was uncertain of the market potential
- Customer had sales force for the segment, but no product
- Customer requested help in the areas of
- Market data
- The right product
- Right packaging
- Unique selling points
- To investigate the potential, Tytex offered the customer to run a test with a Tytex branded product. This way the customer could explore the sales channel in his geographical region, before making a final decision.
- Tytex provided customer with a ready-to-sell concept, enabling him to start test sales of the new product right away.
- Test sales were positive and customer ended up launching own private label version of the product much faster.