As a Business Development Manager you will be given an assigned territory and key responsibilities including maintaining, developing and executing sales in cooperation with the Danish sales office and U.S. colleagues within your specific markets.
Your responsibilities will range from the initial customer contact to delivery and follow-up. You will:
- be responsible for preparation and implementation of budget and marketing strategies for your assigned markets and execute sales activities including both account management and lots of new sales development tasks with the aim to promote the current product portfolio and launch new products to optimize Tytex’s market share and establish demand and awareness.
- be involved in further developing Tytex’s supplier to supplier strategy together with colleagues
- be selling to branded accounts including, Hospitals, Health Systems, Physicans, Specialty Retailers, Mass Retailers, Online Retailers, Private Label Customers and Distributors.
- also be the Tytex U.S. branded portfolio expert and the point person for questions/sales support.
- manage GPO Sales Relationships and ensure sales are being developed and maintained in collaboration with GPO representatives. You will also be responsible for all GPO Product Contract Submissions and complete all cross references and tier approvals.
- manage retail distribution relationships, agreements, and submissions and work across all retail platforms to grow Tytex’s branded business.
- internally take on cross functional responsibilities and support/collaborate with the Customer Service Manager and support/collaborate with the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- act as literature responsible for Americas: design, printing and distribution, this includes creating regional product specific literature while maintaining a current database of materials.
- act as distribution relationship responsible including contracts, item set ups and distribution center set ups for branded products including fulfillment of requirements to support the branded sales growth requirements.
- be responsible for locally negotiated pricing and create and manage all specialized pricing and establish tiered standard pricing for all products and create and update standard pricing as needed.
- fulfill contractual obligations relating to product liability insurance and ensure current product liability coverage where necessary.
The role operates from a home office and reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing of Tytex USA Inc. Approximately 50 travel days a year will be expected.
- Experience from related industry on an international business-to-business sales level will be needed
- Proven success in building up markets and key account management.
- Team oriented, but also independent, self-motivated and capable of handling your own projects and accounts with primary attention to customer satisfaction, quality, pricing and profit margins.
- Education on Bachelor level or equivalent and able to conduct negotiations.
Come and join a professional team in an international company at the forefront of their field
The business culture and communication is open and informal, and you will become part of a winning team in a job where you set your own plan. Tytex has an ambitious strategy for the U.S., sees great potential for growing further business in the U.S., has a great portfolio of products and solutions to offer and is looking forward to growing new business relationships in the US . An interesting journey lies ahead and Tytex looks forward to welcoming you!
Please contact Anna-Louise Plougmand, YER USA Inc for more info: Mail: email@example.com – Phone: 832 314 1658
Or apply via LinkedIn: Go to job advert